489 FLEX - Redesigning Professional Learning
To get started with 489 FLEX, select a FLEX Category of interest and then a FLEX from the available list.
FLEX is for the professional who needs PD on their schedule. Follow these steps to ensure the work you do is able to qualify for PDCs.
- Select a card that you want to complete.
- Find the card topic in Frontline and register.
- Complete the tasks on the FLEX Activity.
- Submit evidence of your research, reflection, and/or collaboration in the FLEX Knowledge Submission Form. Await a response from FLEX Staff.
- Complete the Evaluation Form
Application Points (Only available if you have earned Knowledge Points for the same FLEX Activity)
- Complete the Application tasks in the FLEX Activity.
- Submit evidence of your use of the information in your classroom in the FLEX Application Submission Form. Await a response from FLEX Staff.