489 FLEX - Redesigning Professional Learning
Check out this informational video and read the instructions below about earning PD Credit with 489 FLEX. Then select a FLEX Category of interest and then a FLEX from the available list.
FLEX is for the professional who needs PD on their schedule. Follow these steps to ensure your work qualifies for PDCs. Read the FLEX Participant Manual for additional details and get familiar with the #FLEXShare Instructions.
- Select a FLEX that you want to complete - click "FLEX Category" above to find your list of options.
- Find the FLEX in the District Catalog on Frontline to enroll (Video Instructions for Steps 1 & 2)
- Complete the Knowledge tasks of the FLEX using the Time Card to keep track of your hours. (Video Instructions for Step 3)
- Submit evidence of your research, reflection, and/or collaboration in the FLEX Knowledge PDC Evidence Submission Form. Await a response from FLEX Staff. (Video Instructions for Step 4)
- After receiving confirmation from the FLEX Staff, login to Frontline to complete the Evaluation and Mark Complete to earn your PD Credit(s).
Application Points (Optional)
(Only available if you have earned Knowledge Points for the same FLEX Activity. Application Points will be in addition to the Knowledge Point already earned.)
- Complete the Application tasks of the FLEX.
- Submit evidence of your use of the information in your classroom or in your work as a professional educator in the FLEX Application Submission Form. Await a response from FLEX Staff.
- After receiving confirmation from the FLEX Staff, login to Frontline to complete a PDC Application form available in the "Forms" menu on that website - do not attach files to this form in Frontline as we already have your evidence from Step 2 of this process.
- Once your application is approved, complete the Evaluation and Mark Complete on Frontline to earn your PD Credits.